Join us for 100 Days of Reading
CLICK – TAP – READ
For Kids in Need!
Vooks is proud to be partnering with Save the Children for 100 Days of Reading.
Did you know that millions of children in America don’t own a book? You can help!
Every action you take at savethechildren.org/read – every tap, every click – will help unlock books, educational materials and healthy food to feed the minds and bellies of 750,000 kids in rural America who are falling behind. New activities are added every week!
How it Works
1: CLICK here for tips and activities to help keep kids reading, active and learning.
2: TAP by visiting @savethechildren on Instagram
3: READ with your kids, on Vooks. Get three months free with code 100DAYS.
A Perfect Match
Vooks is the world’s leading streaming service of read-aloud animated storybooks. Enjoyed by millions of children and trusted by parents & teachers, Vooks inspires a love of reading and supports young children on their path of learning.
Combining the pace and safety of children’s storybooks with the convenience of online streaming we aim to create immersive an experience that promote literacy, imagination, and the joy of reading.
We proud sponsor of Save the Children and support their mission through monetary donation.
Save the Children
Save the Children, a not-for-profit organization, is the world’s leading independent organization for children, whose mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children helps tens of thousands of children across the nation each year by bringing educational programs to communities that need them most. Throughout the 100 Days of Reading, generous partners like Vooks will help Save the Children to unlock books and learning materials—improving literacy and changing lives. Their literacy programs help struggling readers transition from learning to read, to reading to learn. Save the Children helps the most vulnerable children become ready for kindergarten so they can succeed in school and in life.
Impact and Giving Partner
Vooks is proud to support Save the Children and their mission through a monetary donation made possible by our subscribers.
- In 2020, Save the Children directly served over 1.1 million children through their core rural education programs and COVID-19 response activities.
- Nine out of 10 children in Save the Children’s Early Steps programs across the U.S. scored at or above the normal range of vocabulary achievement
- Children in Save the Children’s programs read an average of 69 books during the school year.
- Four-in-five children who began the school year reading below grade level showed significant reading improvement at the end of the year, with an average literacy improvement rate equivalent to an additional seven months of schooling.
1. Terms and Conditions: Offer is valued during the Save the Children's 100 Days of Reading campaign from 06/01/2021 to 09/08/021. Each account is limited to 3 personal devices. No purchase necessary. Pre-existing accounts are ineligible. Only new accounts are valid. You will receive an email confirmation once the form is submitted. No credit card required. Must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for this offer. You will receive 90 days of free access to Vooks from date of registration. After your free access ends you may continue by purchasing a subscription.
Vooks, Inc. | firstname.lastname@example.org | PO Box 6449 Beaverton, OR 97007