Parenting is tough. Vooks can help with Guilt-Free Screen Time.
Being a parent is one of life’s greatest joys, but with it come some of our biggest challenges—like finding a few moments in the day to tackle your to-do list without interruption.
We get it because we’re parents, too. We don’t just work at Vooks—we actually use Vooks in our day-to-day lives to reclaim chunks of time for ourselves while keeping our kids entertained and learning. And along the way, we’ve picked up a few tricks…
Here are 9 of our favorite ways parents can use Vooks in their daily routines:
• During quiet time as a non-stimulating activity
• As comforting sick day entertainment
• In waiting rooms (doctors, dentists, etc.)
• To occupy older siblings while you care for baby
• On public transit
• While running errands
• During road trips
• On flights
• For guilt-free breaks to take a shower, cook a meal, clean the house, or just take time to relax (you deserve it!)
BONUS: Did you know you can download stories in our app to watch without internet? Try it now!
Ready to get started? So are we!
Got a Vooks parenting hack? Share it on Instagram and tag @vooks and #vooksparent to help the entire Vooks parent community!